[syndicate] voeux_wishes_2008

xavier cahen cahen.x at levels9.com
Mon Jan 7 10:19:32 CET 2008

frdrcmdr a écrit :

> hello everybody,
> well, I have watched it but stopped before the end
> (if there is one)
> I found that xavier has a nice voice and that it was quite something
> to be able to talk for that long about some very uninteresting looking
> image
> this gave me the opportunity to look for the fast forward in the flash
> plugin, alas I couldn't find how it worked, it was awkward and unreliable
> perhaps xavier you should have done this in quicktime, perhaps clement
> would have preferred it because he always does quicktime thing
Perhaps who knows

> I wondered why, xavier, you faded the image to grey in the middle (if
> that was the middle) and found this pointless
> also it made me wonder why you chose this for wishes of 2008 and then
> I forgot about wondering
> voila
1 because futur is part of our history
5 because I'am forty
2 because life is short, fred
4 because 8 is symbol of infinity, no border bettween the past and the
futur, only a long snack, but with the end for us...
3 because I needed because

Do you need more ?

Question :
why are you speaking about something so "uninteresting"? so many others
thinks to do in the life, fred

:-)
xavier