[syndicate] Too Many

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Feb 27 06:18:58 CET 2008

Too Many

Early mocap results with Foofwa d'Imobilite and Kira Sedlock. Why should
you care? Doubles doubled, fabricated responses one to another as if 'the
mutual orientation of cognitive domains' ensured, if not constructed,
meaning. But then, the shell of the true world **

http://www.alansondheim.org/bop1and2.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/bop3and4.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/bop5and6.mp4

and why this constant production of the doubly-inundated body? Each ham-
mers the other, shimmers the Other. But I'm worn out at this point and
images are heaps on images and somewhere I'm sure something's elusive, or
not?

But surely these are brilliant? Shimmer?

**
http://www.alansondheim.org/boofwa1.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/boofwa2.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/boofwa3.jpg