[syndicate] \\

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Tue Feb 12 13:10:43 CET 2008

>> obviously the images of the two heroes were chosen because of their
>> similarities in scale and color, it looks very nice like that

now I've looked at the images in the catalogue
http://www.kontekstgalerija.org/pdf_08/odstupanje.pdf
and of course I see that the images were made to use the same colors
it still looks very nice
as claudia said, or something like that, the juxtaposition of the
images is telling things in a way that words can not tell

>> they did not destroy the elvis
>

> Elvis is still alive and in balkan WE ARE ALL ELVIS

yes, adem jashari has a difficult fight ahead of him

http://www.moreenergy.com/elvis_bruce_lee.html