[syndicate] \\

horrorkatze at modukit.com horrorkatze at modukit.com
Mon Feb 11 23:28:29 CET 2008

ohh please, please,...

horrorkatze

  > We also prefer to see uncut version,
  > in fact it's not good shown what really happened,
  > we were there in the first line...
  > after painter had his screaming horror nationalist show,

Sounded like a _concerned_ citizen to me but
I would agree - it's not your thing.

  > police suggested director to close the exhibition. Director and
curators
  > didn't had chance to continue without protection and the show was
  > canceled.

Finally - this nonsense gets turned into the usual
"I'm an artist. I have the right to pee all over your dignity
and you must give me a grant so I can do so"   \+\  "Oh, no, reality
has dawned upon our exhibition.
That's not fair!"

yep - it is a national tragedy when Directors and curators
are overwhelmed by public sentiment.

  > The problem is now in Belgrade that nobody from the state
institutions
  > really wants to stand behind the exhibition, they give only the
verbal
  > support they have to. Even since the exhibition is closed there are
  > attacks on the building of the gallery and the artworks probably
will have
  > to be moved out.
  > http://picasaweb.google.com/biroizbeograda/OdstupanjeUBeogradu

If that was art it would be moved _in_ rather than out.

Have you considered giving up your nationalistic apartment
and moving into an 'art' gallery? You would be more at home there -
among 'art'