[syndicate] fwd: EXCEPTION, EXHIBITION attacked by violent nationalists IN BELGRADE

Andrej Tisma aart at EUnet.yu
Mon Feb 11 20:12:25 CET 2008

Yes Matze, you are right. Thank for these words, but beware, although you
have so nice German name someone could label you as Serb rightwing
nationalist, fascist and bla. bla , bla.
Andrej