[syndicate] Aalan and Nikuko: The Gesture

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Feb 11 15:29:55 CET 2008

Aalan and Nikuko: The Gesture

-----------------------------------

Aalan, Baff buff boff, do you so? I squander your humort! Ah no regard!

Poor furmort consideration! Jump on me top of me!
I think of murth-mouth who was here just a moment ago...
<jumps up and down furiously on the chair!>
Can you beat that?
To what extent is this like you? Can you beat that?

On top of a mountain no less! <gestures>

Yes, well, that certainly is the case. <gestures>
What am I doing!?

<gestures>

Nikuko! Boof biff basf baff! I squinch your dotted line!

Hippit top of a mournin! Rotate! Rotato!
Can you beat him? Every day a new slogan and someone has to plunder
the code. First the reds, then the blues! For the life of me!

<gestures>
<gestures>
You had better believe it! <gestures>

You're drawing a blank!