[syndicate] \\

0f0003 | maschinenkunst n2o at ggttctttat.com
Sun Apr 13 12:39:44 CEST 2008

 >€ <e at various-euro.com>

maybe ur very modern + pop.tart self
financed by a string of government entities that specialize
in burning the money of the People

invites the equally pop.tart Dmytri Kleiner to post
his personal views [sans the super sakarin bs]
himself rather than

you acting as a servant + pusher for him +
a string of government prostituted komponents.

1 more servant/user propaganda transmission from you
financed by the central gov on this central gov financed forum
+ I'll unsubscribe you in the name of the People.

 >Communism

is democratic Capitalism
\+\ Capitalism = the highest form of Communism.

throw both in trash.

 > Saturday 19th of April 7 PM, MKM, (address: Kraljevica Marka 4)
Belgrade
slobodnakultura.org and Festival of Free Culture No 2 presenting the
project
 > Presentation of the projects: Telekommunisten, the Art & Economics
Group, and
Venture Communism
 > guest speaker: Dmytri Kleiner  http://www.telekommunisten.net/
 > introduction: Vladimir Jeric Vlidi http://slobodnakultura.org
 >
 > Sunday 20th of April 7 PM, Museum of Contemporary Art Vojvodina,
(address:
Dunavska 37) Novi Sad
 > Institute for Flexible Culture and Technologies - NAPON,
 > slobodnakultura.org and Festival of Free Culture No 2 presenting
the project:
 > Presentation of the projects: Telekommunisten, the Art & Economics
Group, and
Venture Communism
 > guest speaker: Dmytri Kleiner http://www.telekommunisten.net
 > introduction: Vladan Jeremic  http://slobodnakultura.org
 >

 > Dmytri Kleiner is a USSR-Born, Canadian software developer and
 > cultural producer, he is a co-founder of Telekommunisten, a
worker's collective
that provides telephone and Internet services, and an independent
researcher
investigating the intersections of art,
 > technology and political economy. Dmytri lives in Berlin with his
wife Franziska
and their children Henriette and Nikolai.
 > With Telekommunisten, the Art & Economics Group, and Venture
 > Communism, as well as the related writings and activties, Dmytri
Keiner encourages
a critical analysis of the social and economic relations of
communications and
promotes the ideal of worker's
 > self-organization of production as a means of class struggle.
 >  Since organizing the 1997 Plunderpalooza festival of cultural
 > appropriation in Toronto, Dmytri has been a critic of Intellectual
Property,
especially of copyright and has been actively involved in the Free
Software and
Free Culture communities, his most recent
 > article on the subject, "Copyfarleft, Copyjustright, and the Iron
Law of Copyright
Earnings" extends his criticism to the Creative Commons and proposes
a theoretical
alternative license which prohibits
 > reproduction by means of private property and wage labour.
 > Dmytri is currently investigating the process of the
stratification of the
Internet, especially the process by which peer-to-peer technology is
being
marginalized, restricted and replaced by centralized,
 > client-server systems, extending the analysis he co-developed in
the Mute Magazine
article "InfoEnclosure 2.0" and is also developing the first in a
series of
mis-communicative artworks titled "For Miss Information Call," as a
part of the
Hack.Fem.East exhibition opening on May 9th, in Berlin.
 > The main product of Telekommunisten, Dialstation, is also
currently being
redeveloped. The new version will be released on May 1st.

 > this is a joint project by:
 > slobodnakultura.org, Bureau for Culture and Communication, Women
at Work, Cultural
Center DOB, Institute for Flexible Culture and