[syndicate] Thrown Delight

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Sep 23 02:45:51 CEST 2007

Thrown Delight

Here we are just as delight is a form of suffocation.
However, we we we we we we we we we we we we we we.
Therefore, we we we we we we we we we we we we we we.
The man kills the woman. The woman kills the man.
The man kills the man in woman. The woman kills the woman in man.
Therefore, we we we we we we we we we we we we we we.
And, we we we we we we we we we we we we we we.
Imagine Nikuko swallowing everything in sight.
Therefore imagine everything swallowing Nikuko in sight.
Imagine everything swallowing Nikuko in sight.
Therefore imagine Nikuko swallowing everything in sight.

http://www.asondheim.org/throesofdeligh1.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/throesofdeligh2.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/throesofdeligh3.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/throesofdeligh4.jpg