[syndicate] International Sputnik Day 2007

epistolaris at freemail.hu epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sat Sep 22 10:11:04 CEST 2007

In Budapest we are going to celebrate the launch of Sputnik 1 with an
audiovisual installation. On September 30th Peter Kozma will present a light
art installaton at the Vajdahunyad Castle in Budapest: twelve 3000 m2 projected
giant images will change every half minute with simultaneous sound-collage. For
the audio collage we ask your contribution:  please send your text,  story, or
just a greeting to the Sputnik anniversary to the address
<peterkozma.sputnik at gmail.com>. TJ Muzsnai is going to edit  from the
contributions a text block that DJs are going to mix with music.