[syndicate] Choubardian night

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:01:35 CEST 2007

please stop doing this !
OG is right (as always:)
leaving unclosed tags in a message like you do is very dangerous, as
it may lead to big security holes in the mailing server, and you can
get trojan, cross email scripting, cookie clusters, open source, or
penis elargements...
I close your tags once, but then you stop this !
</go>

++++++
clément
ps: I would have considered you responsible if there had been a year 2000 bug