[syndicate] emotions decrees music zero

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Sep 17 01:49:53 CEST 2007

emotions decrees music zero

3 solos reflecting a state of consciousness brought about by j indicating
she can tell my moods by the titles for example frustration indicating so
though s/he misses the excitement behind which i'm neutral though the
stuff i make most likely isn't and going broke doesn't help things along
the way as i try to fasten onto 'something creative' so this part's true
my nails cracked something about stress and sleeping in the office at
brown and then i don't want to think about much most music stresses me but
mine doesn't why is that so anyway this is all play-arounds because i
can't do my usual with the right hand there are always other paths. but
really bio stuff - when i'm happiest i write ferocious about torture well
when miserable something comes along out the window tentacle glass lens of
the camera always on the loose it's moi moi moi

http://www.asondheim.org/moi.mp3
http://www.asondheim.org/moi2.mp3
http://www.asondheim.org/moi3.mp3

what frightens me most? that philosophy always the result of a damaged
life will be itself damaged at best that i'll have nothing to say or it
will be read as symptom or state-of-mind which shouldn't be a leverage at
all any more than if i'm building /dev/nul it doesn't mean suicide or
working as root isn't a sign of megalomania. the interstices of the text,
the working-out of root issues against /dev/nul, the work of modeling a
damaged species, this is fundamental. the sound of moi moi moi builds
rooms where harmonics play against non-existent walls, play against them-
selves, think of walls defined by harmonics, that is wavelengths, nothing
material, you might have quantum rooms like that with music like this
going on in them