[syndicate] WorkdayMinnesota & JPG pictures from England

Séamas Cain seamascain at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:14:18 CEST 2007

frederic,

wages primarily ... but, as everywhere else, fundamental disrespect is
also an issue!  It is perhaps unusual that I, a poet and
performance-artist, should be involved.  However, as always, I am far
more interested in artists who act specifically against injustice ...
than the typical "political activists," who typically could not act
creatively in the world if their lives depended on it!

Thanks for asking, frederic!

Bestwishes,

Séamas