[syndicate] Call for entries "Amaze / a Maze" event

50 EURO bonzo at signifikat.de
Tue Sep 11 22:22:58 CEST 2007

Hello,

Call for entries - interested to participate in our next international
event?

We are looking for fresh new ideas and artists who are willing to go
with their work in interaction with our public.
Also musical performances, musical installations, installations, video
art, sculptures, magazines, publications, ... are of our interest. Our
event highlights all kinds of art, so everything is possible at our
event. We have a very hughe space so also space is no problem.

 > Interested to participate, send your detailed proposals to
art at sztuka-fabryka.be (no attachments, text only) and we will tell you
if your proposal will fit in the official program of our event.

"Amaze / a Maze" international art event - 18, 19 & 20 April 2008

After 18 years the "Independent Arts"-Festival closed in 2006 finaly
its door . . .
BUT after a small break we are back on 18, 19 & 20 April 2008 with the
"Amaze / a Maze" event. A bigger cultural event which will take place
at Bau-huis (near train station) and at a few spots all over the city
centre of Sint-Niklaas (Belgium).

 > Top Act:
- Stelarc (Australia) > World's leading artist in art & technology will
be at the event with 3 performances with his exoskeleton robot. It is
the very first time (and maybe also the last time) that Stelarc is
performing in Belgium. An absolute top act with a very unique
performance. - www.stelarc.va.com.au

EXOSKELETON
Cankarjev Dom, Warehouse, Vhrnika 2003
Robot engineering- f18, Hamburg
Photographer: Igor Skafar
STELARC

 > Lecture, screenings, ... about street art:
- Bart Vanhoenacker (Belgium)
- King Adz (United Kingdom / South Africa)
- No New Enemies (U.S.A. - Belgium)
- Tristan Manco (United Kingdom)

 > artists:
- unknown artist formally known as gassy recipe (Belgium)
- Basco Five (Denemark) - exhibition - graffiti jam
- BAST (U.S.A.) - exhibition
- Derstrudel (Germany) - "build your own robot" workshop
- El Gato Chimney (Italy) - exhibition
- Hixtril (Belgium) - interaction
- Hush (United Kingdom) - exhibition
- Gaetane Michaux (U.S.A.) - exhibition
- Jesse Philips - 1Shtar (U.S.A.) - rock poster exhibition
- Prune (France) - sculpture - exhibition
- Pure Evil (U.S.A.) - mural
- Shigeo Satoh (Japan) - exhibition - live creation
- Boris Servais (Belgium) - exhibition
- Sammy Vandenberghe (Belgium) - exhibition
- Jan Van Vossel (Belgium) - exhibition
- Stan Wannet (the Netherlands) - sculpture
- Zetka (Belgium)
- ... more to be announced

 > And more:
- Fashion exhibition
- Workshops for visitors
- Citykingz Graffiti-jam
- Video corner
- ... more to be announced

 > Changes in the program may occur
www.sztuka-fabryka.be/amaze/amaze-01.htm
Have a nice day
Sztuka Fabryka

- - -

Website: www.sztuka-fabryka.be
MySpace: www.myspace.com/sztuka_fabryka
Fotolog: www.fotolog.com/sztuka_fabryka
flickR: www.flickr.com/photos/sztuka_fabryka/

- - -

Address of correspondence:
Sztuka Fabryka - c/o De Decker Geert - Kerkstraat 290 - 9140 Tielrode -
Belgium
Tel. & Fax (24 hours a day): ++32 (0)3-770 84 64
e-mail: art at sztuka-fabryka.be
[address of residence, only available in case of visit]

- - -

+
THE WHOLE WORLDS WORTH 50 EURO
http://myspace.com/spurmcguffin