[syndicate] Shadow sounds

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Sep 2 05:49:26 CEST 2007

Shadow sounds

Loose-coupled crystal radio fed into 96hz Zoom H2 recorder; the .wavs
were then processed for subterranean information. Processing included
stretching 400%, notch filtering to eliminate 60hz, hard limiting and
normalizing, noise or signal elimination, added echo. I approached
dreams. There was enough headroom in the 96hz signal to embrace them.

Soon we will stretch lightning, thunder; then we will hear the proper
mapping of the earth. Think of the instantaneity of a virtual particle
spread into a packet of unknown shape, carrying the shadows of the
cosmos themselves. In the meantime we have the following:

http://www.asondheim.org/bloodsac.mp3
http://www.asondheim.org/quartercr1.mp3