[syndicate] Trans.: Tour Mela - Your Tour Destination

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Mon Oct 29 16:36:06 CET 2007

(for clement)

----- Message transféré de noreply at tourmela.com -----
     Date : Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:01:15 -0400
      De : noreply at tourmela.com
Répondre à : noreply at tourmela.com
  Objet : Tour Mela - Your Tour Destination
       À : fmadre at free.fr

Dear Friends,

Season Greetings

Tour Mela - http:www.tourmela.com

We have set of Service Providers who provide services in areas of
Medical Tourism, Adventure Tourism, Wild Tourism, Entertainment Tourism
and Educational Tourism We are happy to know you tourism requirements.
We value our Customer requirement.

Visit Tour Mela - http://www.tourmela.com

Tour Mela <http://www.tourmela.com>

Regards,