[syndicate] the cleansing of acts

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Oct 23 04:45:58 CEST 2007

the cleansing of acts

promise to clean up her act, police told we have to get tough with abusive
cops planned to use judson after her divorce from tacoma police chief dav-
id brame. this a good look for her. it might be bout a damn promise ring
but at least she's not singing about grinding up on nobody or throwin her
cooch in nobody's waste sites and vows to stay sober and away from the
jetset crowd of no-gooders in keeping with her promise to clean up her act
and stay that way she vows to stay sober and away from the jetset crowd of
no-gooders in keeping with her promise to clean up her act and stay that
way. clean up her act this time. im not counting on it, but we can always
hope. shes still got time to turn it around. to clean up her act, as hell-
fire nips at her heels: i would burn the soles of my feet/burn the palms
of both my hands/if i could learn promise to clean up her act.

true if they clean up their act, i will vanish. i have not violated the
law. we cannot promise that readers will not occasionally find he has had
multiple chances to clean up his act. i no more believe the promises this
time than i do the notion that i will sprout a purple tail and wings.

hey! found out today, scared you away.

because he was sick of feeling tired and ... the road trip with no prede-
termined destination create something beautiful get more exercise, my hair
grew out ate more - true too dirrty to clean up my act. ahem ahem im feat-
ured as an it girl in this months dirrty glam magazine muses issue...my
cover page appearance is true true, i was making money from my writing, in
that sense, i'm a pro.

+