[syndicate] pretty taking-apart pictures

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Nov 14 14:45:39 CET 2007

pretty taking-apart pictures

I love these feelings, Nikuko: Wen yu take me apart yu take yu apart ...

Nikuko: Wen yu smel me yu take me apart calls forth you, eating,
core-dumping. put-you-in-me the me, Nikuko: Wen yu smel me yu take me
apart is , 02], Julu: Wen yu smel me yu se me? ... you is Nikuko: Wen yu
take me apart yu take yu apart here, it's you?

Nikuko: Wen yu smel me yu take me apart calls forth and on, eating,
core-dumping. in-you the into, Nikuko: Wen yu smel me yu take me apart is
, 026], Julu: Wen yu smel me yu se me? ... on is Nikuko: o o Julu this is
truly so here, it's on?

Wen yu smel me yu take me apart?
Wen yu smel me yu take me apart 7416 is your encased flesh
on you me within-you your your!
Wen yu smel me yu take me apart is my drug, my sweet Nikuko:
Wen yu take me apart yu take yu apart, I am yours!

Nikuko: Wen yu smel me yu take me apart calls forth and floors, eating,
core-dumping. in the into, Nikuko: Wen yu smel me yu take me apart is ,
026], Julu: Wen yu smel me yu se me? ... floors is Julu: o o Nikuko is
this a sport here, it's floors?
incandescent like me within-you your baby!

My http://www.alansondheim.org/whatsmelledme.jpg is yours...
My http://www.alansondheim.org/whatsawme.jpg is yours...

023], Julu: Wen yu smel me yu se me? ... you is here, it's you?
Wen yu smel me yu take me apart?