[syndicate] Domain name issues - final report -

thewarinkansas thewarinkansas at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 04:30:24 CET 2007

no cancellation but if it makes you feel any better i prefer

ALANSONDHEIM.ORG

lets celebrate new beginnings not harp on the past cut a rug
ALANSONDHEIM.ORG

spam that shit everywhere build it faster better....oooooo
hot sexy new website forever!!!!

ALANSONDHEIM.ORG
ALANSONDHEIM.ORG
ALANSONDHEIM.ORG
ALANSONDHEIM.ORG
ALANSONDHEIM.ORG
ALANSONDHEIM.ORG
ALANSONDHEIM.ORG

Alan Sondheim <sondheim at panix.com> wrote:

Domain name issues -

Just so this doesn't happen to you -

So that http://www.asondheim.org/ dead-ends or so that whatever
content is put up there might seem like mine - but won't be.
Sludge-world.

Specifically: Because of identity theft, we changed our credit card.
It bounced at godaddy (or whomever was handling the account).
I wasn't informed that the domain had expired.
I was told that six emails were sent to me stating such - they never came.

I heard from Eric below who had bought the site "at auction" because it
generated a lot of hits. He wanted to keep it running as is but with
improvements. I felt I needed control - I knew and know nothing about him
(although he has a reasonable site up re: below). It made no sense to have him
as landlord.

So I said no; he wrote back and said he liked the work and didn't really
own it yet, that I would own it for a few more days. This was at variance
with what godaddy/Totalchoice had said, which led me to think he might try
and sell it back to me. I emptied the site, took out the new name for 10
years (re: below).

The problem is that the !@#$%^&* first site is smeared everywhere across
the Net and people clicking on it will reach a dead end. So much for
distribution.

Anyway be careful; if I had an .edu site this wouldn't happen of course,
but commercial sites are up for grabs.

- Stupid Alan

>From WHOIS:

Registrant:
ORIEA

25 Fihelly St
Fadden
Canberra, ACT 2904
Australia

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ASONDHEIM.ORG
Created on: 28-Sep-02
Expires on: 28-Sep-08
Last Updated on: 10-Nov-07

Administrative Contact:
Di Cuollo, Eric eric at oriea.com
ORIEA
25 Fihelly St
Fadden
Canberra, ACT 2904
Australia
414402497

Technical Contact:
Di Cuollo, Eric eric at oriea.com
ORIEA
25 Fihelly St
Fadden
Canberra, ACT 2904
Australia
414402497

Domain servers in listed order:
NS15.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS16.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED
Registry Status: CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED
Registry Status: CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registry Status: CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED

==========

Registrant:
Alan Sondheim
432 Dean Street
Brooklyn, New York 11217
United States

Registered through: TotalChoice Hosting
Domain Name: ALANSONDHEIM.ORG
Created on: 05-Nov-07
Expires on: 05-Nov-17
Last Updated on: 05-Nov-07

Administrative Contact:
Sondheim, Alan sondheim at panix.com
432 Dean Street
Brooklyn, New York 11217
United States
7188133285

Technical Contact:
Sondheim, Alan sondheim at panix.com
432 Dean Street
Brooklyn, New York 11217
United States
7188133285

Domain servers in listed order:
DNS3.TOTALCHOICEHOSTING.COM
DNS4.TOTALCHOICEHOSTING.COM

Registry Status: CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED
Registry Status: CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED
Registry Status: CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registry Status: CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED
Registry Status: TRANSFER PROHIBITED

information and archive: http://syndicate.anart.no
to post to the Syndicate list:
Shake the KKnut: http://syndicate.anart.no/KKnut/
no commercial use of the texts without permission

"know the war by heart know the heart by war"
|||||||||||thewarinkansas.com||||||||||||||||
http://mail.yahoo.com