[syndicate] Making Them

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Nov 7 06:35:47 CET 2007

Making Them

Emergent models carrying their imaginary upon the backs of their mother.
Pli-production of multiple nubs.
Nikuko says: That's me under there, you can sense it.
Julu says: I'm here, that's not me, get away from me.
Julu says: I'm under Nikuko. Nikuko says: wires GATHER and FILTER.
Nikuko says: They're aggregates. Julu says: Convulsions.
Julu says: Convulsions. That's what families do to me.
Nikuko says: You can almost smell him. Julu says: I can smell him.
Julu GATHERS and FILTERS. Nikuko GATHERS and FILTERS.
Nikuko screams: BIRTHBABY BIRTHBABY BIRTHBABY
Julu screams: BIRTHBUMP BIRTHBUMP BIRTHBUMP
They tie the cord around the cock and rip it off him.
Julu CONVULSES. They tie the cord and rip the head off.
Nikuko CONVULSES. I can't see anything says Nikuko.
I can't see anything says Nikuko.
Use his eyes says Julu.

http://www.alansondheim.org/.pri/birthbaby.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/.pri/birthbump.mp4