[syndicate] Septet II

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 23:50:41 CEST 2007

THE TWO GENTLEMEN OF VERONA

less my loving Proteus, nor Proteus; environ
less heirs of all eternity, nor pine; dainty
less a power of English, nor haste; limits
less we proceed any further, nor speak; speak
less who's there, nor answer; unfold
less wore the imperial diadem, nor passage; and
less never tell me, nor 'sblood; abhor

~

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

less heirs of all eternity, nor pine; dainty
less a power of English, nor haste; limits
less we proceed any further, nor speak; speak
less who's there, nor answer; unfold
less wore the imperial diadem, nor passage; and
less never tell me, nor 'sblood; abhor

~

KING HENRY IV, THE FIRST PART

less a power of English, nor haste; limits
less we proceed any further, nor speak; speak
less who's there, nor answer; unfold
less wore the imperial diadem, nor passage; and
less never tell me, nor 'sblood; abhor

~

CORIOLANUS

less we proceed any further, nor speak; speak
less who's there, nor answer; unfold
less wore the imperial diadem, nor passage; and
less never tell me, nor 'sblood; abhor

~

HAMLET

less who's there, nor answer; unfold
less wore the imperial diadem, nor passage; and
less never tell me, nor 'sblood; abhor

~

TITUS ANDRONICUS

less wore the imperial diadem, nor passage; and
less never tell me, nor 'sblood; abhor

~

OTHELLO

less never tell me, nor 'sblood; abhor