[syndicate] Last Google Poem Ever

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue May 29 02:39:20 CEST 2007

Last Google Poem Ever

NET SENSE. Will Google ever get into music? Commentary: Google Tunes, why
not?  By Bambi Francisco, MarketWatch. Last Update:   :   AM ET Aug   ,
      ...     -A  E- A    F F  B% D&siteid=mktw   k true NET SENSE. Will
Google ever get into music? Commentary: Google Tunes, why not?  By Bambi
Francisco, MarketWatch. Last Update:   :   AM ET Aug   ,      ...
    C-B  A- CFA D E B C% D&source=blq% Fyhoo&dist=yhoo&siteid=yhoo   k true
shares last traded below $    on Dec.  . The technology-heavy Nasdaq
Composite Index .Google shares off  . %, largest-ever percentage drop -
MarketWatch Google ever build another billion dollar business? .... Late
last year, Google conducted its first trial by purchasing and reselling ad
space in a ... remember the time when I switched from AltaVista to Google,
because AltaVista started to have a Last Pixels for Million Dollar
Homepage on Ebay ... High-minded as that sounds, Googles ever-expanding
agenda has put it on a of Microsofts key operating system engineers
defected to Google last year, ...    k true I was really curious, in part
because Id consented to try Agile last .. By the way, does Google ever bin
a project? even some effort have been put on it ...
google-buys-doubleclick-for-  b-cash/   k true Should Google ever stop
Growing ?- Google buys DoubleClick for $ . B CASH double the $ .   billion
in stock that Google paid for YouTube late last year. ... d- -of-    k
true The Last SEO List Post Youll Ever Need To Read (  of  ). Posted by
David Chase on Wed ( /  /  ) at   :   AM Google. This entry was written by
one of our ... toolbar: Now more evil than ever February   ,      If you
do any testing, you should know that the last digit of all ISBNs is a
check digit last Google ever