[syndicate] tabla/ture

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed May 23 08:22:44 CEST 2007

tabla/ture

I'm finally working out tabla/ture to my satisfaction, a negative dialec-
tics of rhythm conjuring up very lower frequency radio phenomena as a re-
sult of discourse / intention. I needed to develop sufficient skill to
play such. The first piece is 7 1/5 minutes - if you have the time listen
to the whole (it changes). The playing is unmodified. The second piece is
shorter and modified; the tabla/ture is buried in alpine zither notes. The
first is is closer to exaltation. The first is where I'm heading and the
end of the segment of the journey. The second is mistaken journey, guise
of alternative culture.

http://www.asondheim.org/tablaparticlesmall.mp3
http://www.asondheim.org/turnkea.mp3

of tabla.