[syndicate] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Mobicapping: Mobile Image Capture in the New Century

50 EURO bonzo at signifikat.de
Sat May 19 17:56:05 CEST 2007

YEAH, YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT. MEDIA ART CORN FLAKES, THEY HAVE BEEN IN YOU
MEDIA ART POOPS.

Am 19.05.2007 um 17:31 schrieb fm:

hey, I'm curating an exhibition of art for corn flakes
art for corn flakes is an emergent form of art
it happens at breakfast and can include milk
or not, it's so creative
art for corn flakes is beautiful!

f.
http://bruit-direct.org