[syndicate] Fwd: QUIET POST OFFICE -- ASK WEITERFOTSEN

beate zurwehme beate at zurwehme.org
Sun May 13 00:24:06 CEST 2007

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

hi there
I must wish myself now nearly that the unity descends.
weiszte,
it is so as thing, if one statements simply into the public postet,
which are not correct simply.
weiszte does you, how we meet our selection?
surely not. it makes itself easy thereby nobody.
“personal befriends”,
young
(GRRLZ),
of it have I five, of whom I that will state.
wand5-mit-glied-er were with us also inner jury.
and there are curator vanities with us also.
we are five (in the sifting for kurz+international)
and individual names there actually nearly never merge.
well however and for which always you it also need.
best grusz like country HP:
can naturally gladly again (if you already have) to
submit.

RK 15:28 09.05.2007, you wrote:
 >DR. MATZE SCHMIDT ISTS A NULPE!
 >GEZ. >ZAMPA DI LEONE
 >FRANKFURST/BEOGRAD (CURATOR)
 >KEYWORDS:
 >INSTITUTIONALISM NEPOTISM POSTFASCISM
 >BEJING SHOP FILM SHOP JUICE SHOP
 >L I F E G A M E S ® BY 50 EURO
 > http://myspace.com/jorgensparwasser
 > http://myspace.com/spurmcguffin > > > >
 >Syndicate network for media culture and "media"
How/as country Germany Assel CONSERVATIVE
festival JUICE shop Hohne registered association

+ -- --
  http://zurwehme.org/
  http://www.myspace.com/beatezurwehme
  http://genderfashion.spreadshirt.net