[syndicate] ST O LE NR E ALI TYway

50 EURO bonzo at signifikat.de
Mon May 7 15:45:18 CEST 2007

with behaviorcollision nothing is clear, what occurs is monstrous.
consider 50 EURO as an indexical, tracking avatar node -
a MySpace tribe of the size of a gathering ... get your 50€code

<cora1974>: what have we here?
<spurmcguffin>: you spur from my loins and give away my location!
<katihe>: now everyone will know who i am!
<realbeck>: don't blame me for transitive functions! i do as i'm told!
<plastickatha>: everyone will getting blind ...
<jorgensparwasser>: i'm just following orders ...

dog shots | may 6th 2007
http://pinguinismus.de/archiv/20070506/

ST O LE NR E ALI TYway

-- "Ich freu mich schon unendlich auf den Sommer
und alles was dazugehört...hoff dann läufts mitmK
Kurt auch wieder besser!" -------- Shake the KKurt:
http://syndicate.anart.no/KKnut/ get your 50€code
commercial use of the texts without permission
LIFE GAMES BY 50 EURO http://069recorded.de/
---------- http://myspace.com/spurmcguffin ---------- -