[syndicate] "Announcing Jacket 32 - April 2007" at http://jacketmagazine.com/ (fwd)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun May 6 04:38:45 CEST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 12:07:15 +1000
From: John Tranter <edit at JACKETMAGAZINE.COM>
To: POETICS at LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU
Subject: "Announcing Jacket 32 - April 2007" at http://jacketmagazine.com/

"Announcing Jacket 32 - April 2007" at http://jacketmagazine.com/

============= ARTICLES =============

=== FEATURE === Pressure to Experiment

=== FEATURE === The Poetry of Response Edited by Christopher Kelen

=== FEATURE === The Holiday Album: Greeting Card poems for All Occasions, Edited by Elaine Equi

...an ongoing experiment in collective autobiography by ten writers identified with Language poetry in San Francisco. It takes its name from a coffeehouse at 1607 Haight Street, where from 1976-79 the authors took part in a reading and performance series. The writing project, begun in 1998, was undertaken as an online collaboration, first via an interactive web site and later through a listserv.