[syndicate] from the archives and request for missing book

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue May 1 07:10:01 CEST 2007

*/ I loaned my copy of Bharata's Natyasastra in 2 volumes to someone in the
past year or so - and can't find it. If you have it, please please return it;
I'm at a loss here and desperately need it. Thanks, Alan /*

from the archives

http://www.asondheim.org/tern3.mp4

i am so cold here. i cannot see here.
i have amenorrhea here. i am anorectic here.
you swim my platelets here. my platelets are "blood."
i use diuretics here. i am dry here.
i am confined here. i am blood platelet.
i have anovulation here. i am prenom here. i am "a".
i am "an". i am so cold here. i am ice here.
you break my skin here. you tear my platelets.
you take my platelets. you do me good tern.