[syndicate] The Shepherdess, the Ewe, the Sun, & the Mountain tops

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 00:44:40 CEST 2007

Not a word is what the Sun gave the mountain tops;
the mountain tops were mute and nothing else toward the Sun.

In the valley, a bleat floating the voice more steep in the air than the Sun
bending low to hear the shepherdess telling:

My voice found earth easier than sky - ah, but only rosy reminds from here on - oh no, I amend - no rosy reminds, seeing I sank by their blooms.