[syndicate] Darker.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Mar 19 18:29:28 CET 2007

Darker.

I went into pinku with all the money in the world. I was broke. Money
bulged my pockets. I went up to the guy. I want her I said. He said ok.
She said ok. She went out with me. We went to the room. Do it she said. I
said are you alone. Yes she said. Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend I
said. Yes she said. I have a boyfriend she said. I want to mark you I
said. Your boyfriend will know me I said. I will make you I said. I will
mark you I said. Yes she said. She said I will mark you. Do you have a
boyfriend or girlfriend she said. Yes I said. I have a girlfriend I said.
I have a family I said. I will steal you she said. We were naked. We
fucked. She took a flash. She examined my body. My body broke open. Here
and there she said. I held the flash. I opened her up. I saw everything. I
remembered everything. I knew everything. I pierce your nipple she said.
She sucked the needle. She rubbed the needle in her. She pierced my
nipple. My nipple bled. She ringed it. Now me she said. Both nipples were
pierced. I pulled the rings. I took them out. She bled. I sucked the
needle. I pierce your nipple I said. I pierced deeper. I pierced deeper. I
ringed it. I left the other bare. We bled each other. Your wife will not
know you she said. Tomorrow I said. Tomorrow I said. We went to the room.
Do it I said. Get hard she said. She touched me. I cut you open she said.
She cut the shaft. She cut deeper. She tore the shaft. She bled the shaft.
She bandaged the shaft. Your wife won't want you she said. I am your
boyfriend I said. My boyfriend left me she said. I am your girlfriend she
said. Spread out I said. I cut your lips I said. I cut the lips. I tore
the lips. I locked her lips. I locked her lips. She wired my shaft. She
wrapped the head. She made a hole. You piss here she said. She cut my sac.
She bandaged the sac. I gave her money. She gave me money. I was covered
with blood. I pierced her nipple. I locked her nipple. I pulled the lock.
She took the keys. She put them in the toilet. She flushed the toilet. She
flushed the toilet. The keys went out. She was locked tight. Wire me I
said. She tightened the wire. She locked the wire. She sucked the needle.
She pierced my nipple. She pierced deeper. She pierced my chest. She cut
my nipple. She locked my nipple. She gave me the keys. I put them in the
toilet. I flushed the toilet. I flushed the toilet. The keys went out. I'm
dizzy she said. She bled between her legs. Her breasts were bleeding. I
bled between my legs. My breasts were bleeding. I coughed blood. My eyes
were bled. She cut my hair. She cut all of it. She swallowed my hair. I
cut her hair. I swallowed her hair. I vomited hair and blood. She ate my
vomit. She scraped my face. She cut my face. She cut my eyes. No one will
want you she said. I want you she said. She cut off my nipple. She ate my
nipple. She swallowed the ring. She cut off my nipple. She ate my nipple.
She swallowed the lock. I cut off her nipple. I ate her lock. She ate her
nipple. No one wants you I said. I want you I said. I want you too I said.
I want you she said. I want you too she said. We fell on the floor. We
clawed each other. We bit each other. We gouged each other. We blinded
each other. We strangled each other. Everyone will want us we said.
Everyone will want us too we said. Tomorrow she said. Tomorrow I said. We
went to the room.