[syndicate] get attention, how are you getting on

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Mar 3 08:26:04 CET 2007

get attention, how are you getting on

get attention, get a lot of attention
swing it, get into the swing of it, get into full swing
give a look, give a stare, give a cold stare
give a dreadful stare, get offended
wrong person, wrong place, don't get me wrong
give a hard look at, give a long hard look at
get what one has coming, get on one's feet, on one's feet
give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
someone has to give her mouth-to-mouth
would you scoot over, would you make a little room for me
would you squeeze me in, nail, nail someone, get nailed
why don't you give yourself a little sniff of this perfume
get a kick out of, get a thrill, gives me a thrill
pleasure, get pleasure out of something
get a laugh, get the big laughs, have the last laugh on it
get something out of it, get a lot out of it,
applause, give a hand, give a big and
give someone the run-around, get a run-around
give a stretch, give a stretch and a yawn, give a yawn
get nothing out of it, condense a sentence
a glare, give someone a glare, give someone a hostile glare
get something down to it, you're not quite yourself today
what's come over you, what's gotten into you
getting nervous and excited, how are you getting on