[syndicate] news from mars

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Mar 2 02:15:41 CET 2007

Hi! Criticalsecret is home back... So I have just recovered my address. Yet
now our provider regarding the law has an alarm and stop immediately the
spammer servers which are cracked by indelicate collectors of sport online,
for what they stop apache turning the server in rescue (of course, stop a
server gives a max of security;-)

May be it is possible to ask lawsuit, because we have seen someone in
command while another of us was online by the same way, at the end of the
last year... Strangely he has taken out his tracks for this time, but may be
someone has a good remembrance of any signs.

Whatever I am not an adept of cops.

http://www.criticalsecret.com

Catalog of books (pdf):

http://www.criticalsecret.com/catalogue_print

If you know friends or booksellers having interest for FR books please,
forward the catalog...

Best

A.