[syndicate] Stardust

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Jun 13 20:09:33 CEST 2007

Stardust

Avatar learns to manipulate ghost shape, whip it around her against the
setting sun, moving it lasso-style, erupt ghost shape against rising
sun, learning the furious manipulation. Avatar listens to old sleazy
neurotic soundtrack as Master talks about his films and their relation
to pornography. The interview is wrong-headed, terrible, embarrassing,
my only excuse is that it was recorded at a very very low point of my
life; I wasn't sure I'd pull through. But there's only three minutes
here, no reason to worry, lots of disgust.

http://www.asondheim.org/stardust.mp4

work on morphogenesis and re-consider his body-gender-sex
        "
>>> Alan asks, "If the mind is the primary sexual organ, then what is
        the
>>> e between net.sex and physical sex?"
>>> Raxcip says, "net.sex leaves you alone, untouched."
>>> Raxcip says, "Yes, but I decided I could no longer have netsex.
        it
>>> Speaker says, """The power of Netsex ... not trivial ..."
>>> Dria says, "netsex allows us to explore, to investigate, to
>>> Speaker says, "tremendous sexualisaion of the internet as a whole
>>> ho think the net.sex is "safe" are a bit under-net.sex'd."
>>> Alan says, "There a plenty of cases where net.sex has penetrated
        the
>>> Raxcip says, "only insomuch as every part of the body is sexual,
>>> ... talking about netsex ..."
>>> Speaker says, "carry sexuality beyond what happens in Alan's real
>>> Speaker says, "phone sex ..."
>>> Raxcip says, "sextoys..."
>>> Alan says, "Group net.sex."
>>> Speaker says, "Richness of net.sex "
>>> f how net.sex affords a greater opportunity for voyeurism."
>>> net.sex is
>>> zone nods.  Yes.  Calling netsex a sin has in one fell swoop
        brought
          Take
          recuperated a
          it
          penetrated the
          brought
some of it was sexual - I have no idea their reaction but I feel I
should 'Textbook of Thinking' I did, which emphasized an extreme
sexuality/ sexual > the (sexualized) body operated in some elements
of Weimar dance/cabaret