[syndicate] Nero Damned

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 21:20:00 CEST 2007

the poor are paupers in the tomb
the rich own cosmos manse every room
and full their rage from every throne
"This house has no part in fates"

dark them more earth, moan paupers,
a law for each tear, with misery wild are their eyes

let Nero, when the infernal spills Nero toward teeth, give forth
an oh yes, yes, I delight in peace, have always, oh were I swiftly Daniel in this Den!

I was grand to crime as poetry is swift to form, I, an assassin of the unfathomable, punish Seraphim with insults, I order their extinguishing, I order it. Palace is my bosom to great shouts.