[syndicate] HENRIETTE HERKULES & HEKTOR

WELCOME TO MY DREAM bonzo at signifikat.de
Tue Jun 5 10:32:51 CEST 2007

"I study film and photography. I also spin my vinyl in some smaller
clubs and parties."
http://pinguinismus.de/archiv/20070604
"Neun Künstler, vier Musiker, zwei Redakteure, eine Fotografin, eine
Schauspielerin und eine Designerin sprechen über den Unterschied von
Kunst und Arbeit und die Suche nach neuen Formen des Arbeitens in der
Zukunft. "
http://pinguinismus.de/archiv/20070601
"I study film and photography because later I want to be a director of
photography in the movies. I love traveling, dancing, swimming, and
shopping."
http://pinguinismus.de/archiv/20070527
"i study film and photography. or at least i try to. i'm not getting a
very good education. anyhow, enjoy. ps if you are a cute girl, you
should email me "
http://pinguinismus.de/archiv/20070520
"I study film and photography That I might be single but my heart is
taken by four boys"
http://pinguinismus.de/archiv/20070517
"Outside of photography, do you have any other artistic pursuits?"
http://pinguinismus.de/archiv/20070514
(von ungefähr 39.700 für i study film & photography and do some djing
... ungefähr 11.200.000 für study film and photography ... von ungefähr
53.800 für "i am a dj" ... ungefähr 466.000 für "i am an artist" ... 1
für "studiere kunst und fotografie" ... ??!?)

LIFE GAMES ® BY 50 EURO
http://069recorded.de/
http://myspace.com/spurmcguffin
http://nerzwissenschaft.de/ // you get this e-mail because you are
there. if you do not like to receive any further news about arts,
politics and media sciences, return this mail with "betreff" in subject
line // 38317.tk