[syndicate] "LA FAIM ABSOLOUT DU MOND."

Favorite Madre's Punchball(s) thth at noos.fr
Fri Jun 1 10:47:34 CEST 2007

" (...) now he was struggling at some point to be some kind of a conceptual
artist, that was fun but reavealed itself limited, then he wanted so much to
be a net artist but at the same time he wanted most of all to be famous and
this revealed to be contradictory, then he just wanted to be famous and this
happened but I think something must have been lacking for him and it was not
satisfactory, also we resented that he was famous because we thought he
wanted to be a net artist, and now he says that he is a poet and, you know,
I think it's the best decision he has made and I find that, yes, TH as a
poet... that works. but basically, this is my point, is doing pretty much
the same as he ever was.(...) " Fr. M.

=> I was/am/will just a "crevard" !
http://www.holychic.com/article.php?id_article=477&id_langue=1

TonigHT !
Dé$aintKarmaFion ("lecture" in french...)

=> "LA FAIM ABSOLOUT DU MOND."
http://thth.free.fr/crevard/arras/
"texte2merde in the course of crackling
[ridges not to shit the thigh-early]"