[syndicate] Flooding Oxford

yasir ~ yasir.media at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:50:39 CEST 2007

i would have ventured to think that the line of thought may have gone
awash, although i couldnt tell which way, had the fish been carrying
the being and nothingness back and forth across the channel and up the
river, and i dont know if it has locks which would have gotten in the
way of engoldenment, well eventually, since its not a movement or
school, although i dont know about these either. my expectations had
been less ontological and relying more on the natural and
environmental and so would have delighted in seeing the self-other
inside-outside arguments that some fish get so trapped in. just wonder
how far these guys have gotten
http://www.fishecology.org/soniferous/soniferous.htm