[syndicate] ART DAMAGE HARSH NOIZE HAPPENINGST FRANKFURST CURATED BY 50 EURO

DREAM MY DREAM bonzo at signifikat.de
Fri Jul 20 16:23:31 CEST 2007

Dear fiends,
I would like to point your attention to the following exciting event in
Frankfurst, where I am involved as curator. Please distribute the News
and I hope to see you there!

Best Regards,
50 EURO

____

SUNDAY! curmbox3 presets ROESING APE live!

sunday july 22th, 2007
  8pm (20:00)

Roesing Ape's Coffee Frother Guitar Drone Folk Song Show USA

Sound Loops Worth 50 EURO DE

curmbox3 at hinterhaus | bettinastr. 71 | offenbach am main | germany

N E W     A R T   N O I Z E   H A P P E N I N G   V E N U E

http://curmbox.de

LIFE GAMES ® BY 50 EURO
http://069recorded.de/
http://myspace.com/spurmcguffin