[syndicate] Re: [minimatika] schlechte nachrichten:::bad news

DREAM MY DREAM bonzo at signifikat.de
Thu Jul 5 19:51:36 CEST 2007

WIRS PRANGEREND DAST AN.
DONT DREAM CAPITALISTES DREAMS.

THIS IS ZAMPA DI 50 EURO.

LIFE GAMES ® BY 50 EURO
http://069recorded.de/
http://myspace.com/spurmcguffin

Dear readers of this bulletin!

Very bad news hit us in the first week of the summer break of Zentrale
Randlage: the building Schönhauser Allee 172 has been sold and all
tennents have to move untill September 30. Since the proper contract
ran out in May, there was only an agreement on usage of the space,
except it was said the building can not be sold before Spring 2008. So
we are under shock and can not do anything about it, except setting up
a programme from August  22 to September 30 and rock the place to the
ground.

Protest against the actual movement of gentrification in the area,
around Senefelderplatz especially in the last 3 to 5 years, has not
really happened.

Therefore we would like to invite you to send in requests on gigs,
shows, parties, events besides of job offers for 2 engaged cultural
organisers and offers of renting or buying premises for those who are
in need now such as the venue, the artist´s studios, rehearsalrooms,
the recording studios, the music school aso. that filled the building
till under the brim.

Danke für Eure Unterstützung. Thanks for your support.

more info, music aso. >> http://www.myspace.com/minimatika << + newly
relaunched! http://www.zentrale-randlage.de >>>
http://www.myspace.com/zentralerandlageberlin >>> please add your
photos shot at zr to our flickr group: