[syndicate] big loss sutra

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Jan 4 09:31:27 CET 2007

big loss sutra

i make over people, i move, make each touchable. other. i touch. all sutra
resistance. resistance. they are other. refuse moon-bay, moon-bay.
avatars, (digital) within the sublime; the digital is sublime, infinite
there {avatars are backed, at the back of infinite space}.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ZHEw2mKX0

[apologies, deleted http://www.asondheim.org/riverswanted.mp4
i needed the space.]

the cutting, the flesh, the sound. This trauma has stayed with me my
loved the feel and the sound and... I wrote like crazy this year, it was
in music/soundwork.
planes above us - the _sound_ of it?). I envied their clear and evident
this slow piece... maud gone / asunder, foofwa distraught, exultant,
untouchables all over again
i make my people move all over each other. i make my people touchable.
this sutra a sutra of resistance. they refuse the other. moon-bay.
{avatars back at it; within the (digital) sublime, there is infinite
space. or so they thought. until the other.}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ZHEw2mKX0

the sound. cutting, This flesh, has sound. trauma has stayed cutting, with
the flesh, I feel like a crazy sound, and... I
was written, loved like the crazy feel and sound - it was
in music/soundwork.

planes above it? I - envied _sound_ clear of and evident - envied above us
clear and evident, a slow _sound,_ a maud piece... a gone maud / gone
asunder, / foofwa asunder, distraught, foofwa exultant, distraught, this
exultant, slow untouchables all over again