[syndicate] Call for entries 1st WeBudget VideoFormFestival Hellborn/Hoyerswerda

beate zurwehme beate at zurwehme.org
Mon Feb 12 15:48:25 CET 2007

WE want to sign YOUR work!

WE = http://subjektivation.de/viereinhalbminuten.mov

      [viereinhalb minuten deutschland] 10.06.2006, 4m30s

ein film für cass. mehl.

YOU = do Windows of 95 OS one remember? It would be too simple that to
see is to say, by him like an apparatus of time. But it is not an
apparatus of time, because it is now, when I see now certainly profit
95. Manpower it is not, initially much on seeing. It would become also
too simple legends it are not much of things, as .mp3 arranges, certain
Webseiten, .html S, the lightning, Java its, streamings visible. Saying
these materials do not even exist are simply not precis enough. Only,
looking at kunstradio? the S side becomes to it more precisely some
oulipian forced freely than to see is a constraint precisely by win95
oulipian: respected sometimes constrainment known in oulipian the
terminology like the beautiful absent one (the bark of Absent). As if
you consider codeworks the side kunstradio gear box by win95, it is
completely useless to precisely present what the gear box of radio was,
which kunstradio concerns to think which is complete on lesquel
gymnasiopoetry (Sichtpoesie interpreted as gymnastic) Arriga
Lora-Totino would be useless inside like kunstradio a gear box, since
that this one, is codework, in the format the .mp3 cannot probably be
compressed. If one were if naîf which to suppose that it proposes that
advertisements win95 the beautiful absent one is an anachronism, I do
not have anything to make however recall to this surface person that
OuLiPo defined the concept anticipated the plagiarism they are
long-term before of Bill a barrier, began its fundamental studies. It
must is pure agreement this one seen by win95 kunstradio? S codeworks
paginate those codeworks, and the gear box of radio miss very that what
is, gives it a oulipian to relation. Must not be expert started OuLiPo,
to understand that there could be a very large difference between
OuLiPo relation and a oulipian with relation. As a declaration simple I
refererence private individuals in the future known go. Some people
could remember netochka nezvanova and their manner of employing men. I
remember it as anybody very friendly, compared to Jacques Rubaud, the
member of OuLiPo which he says that its mizantrophy is modest its
Raymond in Quenau comparison? S, from which it learned, as one becomes
a mizanthrope. Perhaps him? because of an S this explained mizantrophy
that I do suppose this one nn? S sides were simple with the access
which was compared oulipian with the texts, and a feeling premonitive
it forms me it supposes that one could highlight oulipian a relation
Pseudo-oulipian basic rules. But that which is of the Raymond Quenaeu?
Conformément the second Volume of OuLiPian library (the Library
preceded equality oulipenne of Both by proclamation of François
Lionnais. Volume II) is of the Raymond Queneau has member of OuLiPo.
Oulipian Webseite also mentions the Raymond Queneau as a member of
OuLiPo. Some basic rules of the organization OuLiPo of the Community
mention which aucuns of OuLiPo and nobody can be excluded to be able
its or OuLiPo affiliation to shift. So indeed a member of OuLiPo, was
him, or it is OuLiPo member always. There is only one exception, that
to improve OuLiPo affiliation constarinment, only one circumstance that
forms possible to break an affiliation with OuLiPo: the suicide. But
even the suicide gives of OuLiPo only so freely OuLiPo member to
affiliation explains in front of a notary testifying to fix oulipian
suicid the person who is decided, around a suicide, outward journey
firmly OuLiPo s/he by sucide and definitively conquere, its freedom and
independence compared to of OuLiPo for the remainder of eternity
project s/he. Of do Strictness of OuLipo know an affiliation, I
tighten? T would like all on the equivalence of the list of the members
of OuLiPo published on oulipian Webseite and the list of the members of
OuLiPo says published in volume. 2 of Oulipian library, followed Saying
notices that the number the members of OuLiPo is Queneau-nian numbers.
That the proclamation of François Lionnais oulipian of Webseite, could
be oulipian a usual danger was taken again. But there is a secondary
thing which I can? T refuse that I do not have approximately doubts.
Samment which one must represent a reason VALID for disturb the members
of OuLiPo, must me allow that I do not have questions which are
returned congruency the text of the proclamation of the First LIPO
which is published on oulipian Webseite and the proclamation of the
First LIPO which is published in oulipian the library (Library, 1987,
IV). Obviously, the classification of OuLiPo work is precisely clear,
and simple, although this one is not obvious the only classification of
such type. I particularily, the S + 7 part of the list - those one by
my Lieblingslescures, I would be the happy morning, would be would
practise it, even if it were not part of this one Queneleieff table. I
know it might be somehow surprising my non-reaction to a transmission
of the Kunstradio in February 2005. My only excuse for the non-action
was the inspiration given by a perhaps too rarely quoted oulipian
reference, written once perhaps with a vague intention to carry on
polemics with Lenin? Where we have to go? – Nothing?