[syndicate] a dance

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Feb 2 10:38:47 CET 2007

a dance

to do some nude work, the 'tethering' pieces, if you're up to it, no pun
intended. the camera-woman would also be nude; you and i would be tethered
together, my hand pulling your member, your hand pulling mine - two
sections or episodes. you'd dance, furious, try to get away, to come
close, to twist, to turn, either your hand or your member would refuse the
motion, hold you pack, collapse culture, return to the swarm. there's a
mirror; all of us, including the woman appear; it's as if we're competing
for her; as if she's withdrawn; as if she's seeing everything; as if
everything's exposed to her; as if she's the last woman on earth; as if
we're on stage; as if we're staging this; as if we're one and splitting;
as if we're drawn into each other; as if we're split into one; as if we're
opening up; as if we're closing down; as if we're body to her techne or
techne to her body; as if i'm holding you back; as if you want to go 'with
the others'; as if the others have disappeared; as if you're used to it;
as if i'm desperate; as if i'm holding your member; as if you're afraid of
that; as if you're holding my member; as if i'm afraid of that; as if i'm
holding your member; as if i'm afraid of that; as if you're holding my
member; as if you're afraid of that; the woman's afraid of nothing; the
woman's the intransitive; the woman's the fulcrum; the apex; the nadir;
the woman's the absent locus; our members compete for the woman; our hands
hold our members back; my hand refuses the presence of your member (for
the woman); your hand refuses the presence of my member (for the woman);
you're dancing; i'm awkward holding on; your graceful holding on; you're
in some other space; i'm in the space of my member; two episodes: we're
nude, standing - my right hand is holding your semi-erect member tight;
you're dancing, tethered; the dance conforms to tethering; there's no
escaping for five minutes - then your right hand is holding my semi-erect
member tight; your dancing, tethering me; i'm held there; the dance
conforms to the holding; there's no escaping for five minutes; there's one
then the other; there's the other then the one; the woman is holding the
camera; the camera is running; the camera is running and not stopping; the
camera keeps running the length of the episodes; the camera runs ten
minutes; the camera runs twelve minutes; the camera runs before the
beginning and through the episodes; the camera runs after the ending; the
camera is running