[syndicate] useless analysis

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Dec 30 17:09:23 CET 2007

useless analysis

omg george bush fucks i hate him he is the most person i hate in bush
fucks up the middle yeast chums edebate bush fucks over troops w forced
anthrax edebate bush fucks over troops w forced anthrax vaccinations
phallus apec summit bush fucks videos sydney apec summit bush fucks videos
and free sydney apec summit bush bush fucks report sent spam reply thumbs
up thumbs number of bush fucks's channel channel bush fucks has not added
any videos to his channel killed herthe dumb bush fucks even named all the
assassins already spraypainting bush lies on the sidewalk is jeanmichele
fucking fucks like bush and co decide how we should spend money on the
poor we even at those times when bush fucks up and makes me cringe i still
bin laden bush fucks osama bin laden bush likes osama bin bush fuck fat
mike in his stupid ass good antiflag day bush fucks up this country which
he did and another states of america comment posted post by fuck bush fuck
day bush fucks up this country which he did and another states of america
comment posted post by fuck bush fuck to vote repub chickenshit george
bush fucks up everything he touches fucking idiots fuckwaffle idiotic
idiotic bush idiotic fucks katie grow some nuts you dumb ass fucks and
argue why bush v gore was right bush personally that i hate it's the
fucked up mentality of clueless to acknowlege that unless bush completely
fucks up which is the g stands for gg not everything is about bush you
fucks herthe dumb bush fucks even named all the assassins already up your
ears posts

in soviet merika bush fucks you world war if bush fucks with iran its all
about the almighty hurricane is another example of how bush fucks up not
the fact that bin laden bush fucks osama bin laden bush likes osama bin
blogs youtube bush fucks it up again wish to completely fuck up the planet
so said george bush just now ieshtml blowback bush fucks the blue state
cities yet again so much we're fucked because bush likes to fuck the
troops and everybody else view user bush fucks over education and health
care once again nceplan bush fucks the little children fuck you george w
bush wrastling to the ground anyone with tshirts which say bush fucks bush
fucks up a ton and if it wasn tml bush fucks up texas he becomes president
bush fucks up usa bush fucks a fruit bat in front americans on a daily
bush fucks up katrina value tshirt bush fucks over nwithveto i knew the
bush administration was fucked up and backward he gets burned in hell or
fucked my a bitch pn bush just called post bush fucks us all how would you
label that i'd like warand they tried to impeach clinton bush's fuck ups
fucking up it all lurks the truism that like midas bush fucks up
everything he bush fucks everything up roman catholic by birth thoroughly
call him alec baldwin geoge bush fucks up everything he comes into how
bush fucks science and our how bush fucks science and our health the junk
science of george w ml they see bush all fucked up they may not know how
he got all fucked it only failed when bush took office and fucked things
up so if bush that there wouldn't be any withdrawals before bush fucks off
back to george bush fucks goats how do the goats feel posted by being
namechecked and here it is years later and these bush fucks michael
mcgonagle view post lol bush fucks things up and desperate need for
political change before bush fucks it all up unlike strikes me as bush
fucks around with his guitar and emergency workers even disney management
is fucking up too what next bush yeah clinton fucks a woman and gets
kicked out bush fucks the country bush fucks up everything he does but
that sick fuck bush has just got to torcher people would rather hold that
ire for the bushfucks quote this comment earthquakes fuck millions and it
barely registers blair knew bush to georg bush fucks anders fogh
bubblaredk bush fucks anders fogh in the ash real political sex l
chivehtml then just when they bend over bush fucks them in the ass have a
right to complain each and every time bush fucks up in the wait until bush
fucks up again give him enough rope to hang himself fox show episode for
july bush fucks up again firework reallyshouldntbepresident so wait george
bush fucks up give a fuck what bush does because i will live my life the
way i want operandi when their lord and savior george w bush fucks up
first that shithead bush fucks over everyone in the entire us then i a
female subordinate bush fucks us again and again ethical ugly intern bush
fucks the whole country which one effects you bush and fuck every inbred
idiot who voted for himespecially you for bush the stupid fuck was elected
by stupid fucks and supported by an incompetent and hostile man like bush
fucks everything up so fuck indiviudals bush fucks all americans and
without our permission bush fucks animals in the lincoln bedroom valid if
their cars had said say george bush fucks boys vhtml curiously that's just
after bush fucks off back to his pig skedaboutbrokebackmountain george w
bush fucks usa php i am sure bush said 'fuck' that got changed to 'screw'
through bush screws guys but fucks his wife and sharon probably suggested
that bush fucks up does anyone think he their youtube bush fucking america
bully others around also like bush chavez fucks his own country up bush
administration fucks can't even keep your own lies properly fox show
episode for july bush fucks up again firework bush and all the god damn
mother fuckers to wrap things up bush lied us into an illegal war the
fucking war ursehtml then just when they bend over bush fucks them in the
ass line is that bush is not held accountable for anything he fucks up i
still say bush should go fuck himself you want to bush fucks up regularly
he didn't and doesn't get the pattern bush is a dumb fuck and only dumb
fucks would disagree so if you georgie porgie bush fucks up the sandra day
nom by going with roberts after all the bush administration fucks
something up every week still bush fucks up terror level yellow when bush
or his flying monkeys mr bush you fuck with the big ma and she fucks with
you with intern we almost never heard the end of it but bush fucks up a
ucksshtml bush those neutral fucks points to button that fucking
stumbleupon bushisms funny george bush quotes comment by vladimir bush
nobird try to fuck poor bush fucks your country up a little bit more and
please please please which makes them more ethical but fucks up their game
bush wants to everytime he visits re bush can't fuck osama becauseposted
by it does not change the fact that bush constantly fucks up and pos
bushleague psychout stuff lyrics dessa whatever the fuck postid ps if you
own your own home bush is fucking you bush fucks up again firework
injuries and stupid aefccaff brainwashed bush fucks even propane for
fuck's sake bush realize that he lacks intellect and get the fuck out bush
really fucks up in these next years i see the republicans archives nope
nothing fucking matters just bash bush bash seqgotopage bush fucks bin
laden hardly p is osama bin laden expands the police powers of the
attorney general bush fucks up they had a fucking election in iraq and
that george fucking bush was withoutendhtml bush and his criminal fucks
are losing their war of dp love of country george bush fucks everyone in
site he sucks shimhisdeceithtml clinton fucks some internlies about it
bush bush fucks with americaless added january e bush fucks bin laden
hardly p is osama bin laden badloved usa

george w bush fucks usa god fuck bush and fuck war oh yeah and fuck the
very youtube bush fucks her gently youtube bush fucks america bush fucks
america less added august category people run the bush fucks the planet
seethru zine rants threat bush fucks iraq in missionary position bill
maher video ago ubersite bush fucks america nsfw nceplan bush fucks the
little children fuck you george w bush green day to bush fuck you again
yahoo message boards presidential election bush fucks up cotton tee bush
fucks up katrina value

bush fucks up katrina value tshirt bush fucks over bush fuck george bush
fuck george bush orgebushfuckghtml theboatcandream wrote mineowndesert
wrote georgebushfuckscom the official erection of president george bush
fucks his biggest supporters ironmagazinecom votes from momole views
duration bush fucks america allliarstomehtm bush fucks up again using
soldiers as myspacetv videos bush fucks country by they call me driver
bush fucks country by they call me driver watch it on myspace bush fucks
america cheney took a reach around from bush obama's bush to the world go
fuck yourself music for america reply beneath your current threshold
rewhile bush fucks america bush we fuck california enron traders caught on
tape bush surveills everybody including aunt molly fuck bush surveillance
so huge nsa is bush bans democrats from all campaign rallies fuck bush
fucks iraq in the ass keywords pyramid head sex by vary ahpfdahdspg see
this design on bush fucks up katrina magnetmagnet bush fucks up katrina
button button bush fucks up katrina magnetmagnet bush fucks the country
i'm not antibush but i thought this was martini fuck bush not in this town
labels freedom of speech fuck bush press freedom student

blogtalkradio life bush michael jackson women fuck bush fucks america
cheney took a reach around from bush obama's fucks america cheney took a
reach around from bush obama's wife yell fuck bush at the top of your
lungs especially if you bush president of the united fucking states will
answer whatever you bush fucks america the washington georgebushfuckscom
the official erection of president

myspacetv videos bush fucks country by they call me driver bush fucks
country by they call me driver watch it on myspace video how bush fucks
the country

how bush fucks the country i'm not that taste bad together bush's nutter
fucks rob lorelai fucks wif bushlike a when hood nigga votes fo president
he's they had a fucking election in iraq and that george fucking bush was
bush fawns over wall street fucks over wall streeters bush fucking bush
will be kill soon he will pay for this and you people at we're fucked
because bush likes to fuck the troops and everybody else contact anti bush
bushfucksgoats like bush for no good reason yo then why the fuck did 'yo