[syndicate] Vanity - Article, work, new address, etc.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Dec 29 06:31:39 CET 2007

Vanity - Article on my work, sites, new address, etc.

An excellent article on my work etc. in Signal to Noise, 'The Journal of
Improvised & Experimental Music,' December issue, p. 44., 'The Impossible
Ritual, Through film, digital media, dance, words, and improvisational
music, Alan Sondheim investigates the shortcomings and impossibilities of
behavior,' by Clifford Allen. If you're interested, this is one of the
best accounts I've seen. I found a copy at Barnes & Noble - do check it
out.

New work at http://odysseyart.ning.com/ - which has a lot of fascinating
tapes by a number of people associated with Second Life etc.

New work at http://nikuko.blogspot.com/ - some of this you might have
seen, but not in this linear presentation.

New work at http://www.youtube.com/

Usual chatter on Facebook.

New address:

Alan Sondheim and Azure Carter