[syndicate] Polymorphic Intelligence

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Dec 7 17:44:07 CET 2007

You might be interested in the work of Merlin Donald, who says almost
exactly the same thing in his work, especially The Evolution of the Modern
Mind (I may have the title slightly wrong). My own work at times
references his. I think Minsky's Society of Mind and Howard Gardner's work
is also useful, but Donald is the one who developed theoretically what
you're describing.

- Alan

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007, Luigi Pagliarini wrote:

> Let me point at you
> http://www.digicult.it/digimag/article.asp?id=1039
> Regards, Luigi Pagliarini

Work on YouTube, blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com . Tel 718-813-3285.
Webpage directory http://www.alansondheim.org . Email: sondheim at panix.com.
http://clc.as.wvu.edu:8080/clc/Members/sondheim for theory; also check WVU
Zwiki, Google for recent. Write for info on books, cds, performance, dvds,