[syndicate] xxxxx workshop_23_xx Berlin: noise_produce summer edition

Matze Schmidt matze.schmidt at n0name.de
Thu Aug 30 18:18:11 CEST 2007

hi,

the mail in the syndicate tells about the "xxxxx workshop_23_xx
Berlin: noise_produce summer edition".

so far so good, but the superfactory is definitely no member of the
practitioners listed in this mail and not involved in the project. so
please don't use this label anymore. despite the fact that we don't
agree to copyrights we want to asked first. to inform you: martin kuentz
is no more in the group of the Superfactory(TM).

many thanks!

matze
Superfactory(TM)