[syndicate] CodeChat updates and available source code

Pall Thayer pall at fa.is
Mon Aug 13 13:38:15 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I'd like to encourage everyone to take another look at the CodeChat
system I announced recently to see some of the discussions that have
developed and perhaps to participate. Already, several modifications
have been made to the system to increase functionality and
readability. Also, I've released the source code for the system under
the General Public License so that anyone can now use and/or modify
the system if they wish.

Main CodeChat page is at:
http://pallit.lhi.is/~palli/codechat

Current active discussion is at: