[syndicate] that's really interesting

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Aug 13 00:24:32 CEST 2007

That interesting, David was speaking at one point on the tape about
2-handedness and symmetry as related to our fundamental notions of
mathematics; I was taking a more platonic viewpoint.

What if philosophy weren't interesting? Weren't interesting at all, that
is no investment whatsoever in it..

- Alan