[syndicate] P.S.

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Apr 30 13:09:23 CEST 2007

> it makes a difference that
> the 'electronic revolution' is over

the 'digital revolution' is certainly over, too

and the ....

(Simply a dress : Penelope):

And no I told you I'll tell you the truth now they'll always be lying like
him left tears alone I'm on the streets again bowling down the streets again
Columbine endless reflection I'll tell you the truth now this isn't an
infinite tale and I know there were better times yes 'breasts all perfume
yes' but these times are different from yes times I told you I'll tell you
the truth now I wear this dress with this tag inside from this shop I
suppose it's got the name from this wife of this king sailing and heard the
sirens sing and suffered survived he was called a hero and this I wear now
and I wear it for you now down the streets again in this dress with this tag
inside and tell you to tell the truth about this liar and that money there
will always be and no yes times I am ashamed and turn tears against tears
and images against this strange god of the arms bombs as well I told you
I'll tell you the truth now with this tag inside this dress weaving an and
for an and.

I wished I was a constructivist

"It is in poetry that life will reside" wrote Constant - member of the
Situationist International (SI) in 1956. However, in the title to the text
he added to this "will" yet another future. "Tomorrow" the title says. It
may be time to posit against this tomorrow that will never come another
infinite.

Yes now yes.