[syndicate] my usual living within the women of my dreams

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Apr 27 07:19:31 CEST 2007

my usual living within the women of my dreams

of the originary, there's a movement looking around.
we might look around and it's all usual.

http://www.asondheim.org/beingnothing.mp4

when we're looking, we might think of things and turn our heads.
our heads turn towards us and our imaginary ontologies.
oh, listen to us rant on and on.
there's something among us that seems truly normal.

our emotions are skeletal among emotional skeletons.
our minds fire glancing softly and silently beneath the water.
all our dreams are waters and my dreams are of these women.
they take me all around to the usual places.
they let us rant on and on.