[syndicate] Worldchat:Fighting for Tolerance April 20th

David Glas David.Glas at balie.nl
Thu Apr 19 22:00:08 CEST 2007

Thanks!

David Glas
debalie
Kleine-Gartmanplantsoen 10
1017 RR Amsterdam
T 020-5535151
M 06-26750116
www.debalie.nl

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: syndicate at anart.no [mailto:syndicate at anart.no]
Verzonden: do 19-4-2007 15:33
Aan: David Glas
Onderwerp: Re:  [syndicate] Worldchat:Fighting for Tolerance April 20th

Select a Site, Simon Wiesenthal Center, Museum of Tolerance, MOT Store, Moriah Films   ... Wiesenthal Centre Statement in Support of Westminster Call for New ...
The New York Tolerance Center*, in the heart of Manhattan, is a professional   development multi-media training facility targeting educators, law enforcement ...
Teaching Tolerance is a project of the Southern Poverty Law Center that helps   educators promote tolerance through a quarterly magazine, free resources, ...

mailia